Advertisement

"Touch and kiss"... Ahn Eun-jin, 'Han Ye-jong senior Lim Ji-yeon♥' Reason for adding skinship with Lee Do-hyun ('Bad Mother')


"Don't dating couples always kiss when they meet? We've met for a long time and we've been living together, so I thought it would be nice if there was more intimacy. So I wanted to express it naturally by adding more skinship like leaning on, touching, or kissing than in the script." 



Actress Ahn Eun-jin put more skinship than the script in the past scene with her lover Lee Do-hyun in the JTBC Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Bad Mother', she said. To actress Lim Ji-yeon, who is a senior Han Ye-jong and openly in a relationship with Lee Do-hyun, she said, "I haven't been contacted separately. She just thought she was doing well," she smiled. 'Bad Mother', which ended on the 8th, tells the story of a mother, Young-soon (Ra Mi-ran), who had no choice but to be a bad mother for her child, and her son Kang-ho (Lee Do-hyun), who became a child in an unexpected accident, in search of lost happiness. works included. Ahn Eun-jin played the role of Lee Mi-joo, Choi Kang-ho's long-time lover and only refuge in the play.



Ahn Eun-jin said, "I watched the last episode with all of my seniors. I also watched the first room together, and it was a different kind of nervousness from that time. It was bittersweet but thrilling. ", he said in his final remarks. When asked if she was satisfied with the ending, Ahn Eun-jin said, “I am satisfied. It seems there is," he said.


Actor Ahn Eun-jin. / Photo courtesy of UAA


Ahn Eun-jin thinks Mi-joo was a 'what kind of mother'. He said, “When I first read the script, the writer told me, ‘All mothers in the world are bad.’ A mother thinks she is a bad mother even though she is raising her child well. I am comforted. I don't have children, but I thought of my mother a lot while filming with the children."

'Bad Mom' started with a viewer rating of 3% and surpassed the highest viewer rating of 12%. In response, Ahn Eun-jin expressed gratitude, saying, "I thought the ratings for the first broadcast were good, but it kept going up, so it was amazing. I thought that viewers were immersed in Jouri Village and were watching it. I didn't imagine it at all."

How did Ahn Eun-jin understand Mi-joo's unconditional love for Kang-ho? He said, “If it were me, I would have already been hurt.

Mi-joo, who supported Kang-ho for a long time, sympathizes. Ahn Eun-jin said, “If you love her, you don’t regret it until you go to the end.” She also said that her actual dating style is "I tend to give a lot. It's good to take care of it."
Actor Ahn Eun-jin. / Photo courtesy of UAA


When asked about working with Lee Do-hyun, Ahn Eun-jin said, "I liked actor Lee Do-hyun even before filming together. Personally, I enjoyed watching 'Youth in May', and he was good at acting and was cool. He had energy that broke through the screen, so it would be nice to act together." He said, “When we actually worked together, he was an actor who stimulated the other actor to increase his energy. We talked a lot about the montage scenes in the past and came up with a lot of ideas to look pretty.” Lee Do-hyun worked with Song Hye-kyo, a senior at Ahn Eun-jin's agency, in her previous work, Netflix's 'The Glory'. In response, Ahn Eun-jin said, “As there is a journey with Do-eun in ‘The Glory’, there is a journey with Kang-ho and Mi-joo in ‘Bad Mother’. This has become a lot. Isn't it the power of actor Dohyun who explodes chemistry in any work?" he smiled. Kim Go-eun, Park So-dam, Lee Sang-cheol, Kim Seong-cheol, Ahn Eun-jin, etc. are called 'Legendary Class 10'. In response, Ahn Eun-jin expressed affection, saying, “In the same room, we are busy teasing each other about what someone is doing. When we upload a cool pictorial, we are laughing at each other. It seems to be a good stimulus. She added, "Sungcheol told me that the beginning of 'Bad Mom' was funny," she added. Ahn Eun-jin's next project is MBC's 'Lovers'. He said, “There are no plans after ‘Lovers’. is in the middle of filming Right now, my biggest goal is to follow the characters in ' Lovers ' and make them well."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
Advertisement
Advertisement